Tencel + Tencel Sun
Performance built from a renewable fiber.
- Tencel is a cellulosic fiber — woven from sustainably managed forests. Manufactured in a closed-loop process that dramatically reduces waste.
- Tencel has the performance of a synthetic with its breathable feel and durable wear. Tencel Sun provides UPF-30 protection.
- Naturally renewable and 100% biodegradable
- Certified by the FSC
- Recovers 99% of solvents used in manufacturing
- Made using an environmental award-winning process
Care for Tencel + Tencel Sun
80% of clothing’s environmental impact comes from its care. So proper care is crucial.
- Only wash when necessary.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low — like cotton.
- If you want your clothes to last longer, line dry.
Learn More about our other fabrics
Up to 91% less water than conventional cotton.
Made in a closed-loop manufacturing process.
Demand for cashmere is ravaging Mongolia’s grasslands.