All the warmth. None of the guilt.
- Duvets, pillows, and coats that were once headed to the landfill are sorted and fluffed to be turned into jackets. Recycled down is identical in quality to virgin down.
- In 2008, we made the first 100% recycled down collection
- Rated 650-700 fill quality in all garments
- Makes use of a material that cannot be recycled in recycling centers
- GRS and SCS Recycled Content certified
- Sourced from California
Care for Recycled Down
80% of clothing’s environmental impact comes from its care. So proper care is crucial.
- Store with room, not bunched up.
- Reapply Nikwax every few seasons for water repellency.
- If it needs cleaning, wash cold. Tumble dry low with a couple tennis balls.
Learn More about our other fabrics
Nau’s own invention. Waterproofing without PFCs.
Demand for cashmere is ravaging Mongolia’s grasslands.
Up to 91% less water than conventional cotton.