- It takes 2,700 liters of water to make a single tee shirt from conventionally grown cotton. Organic cotton, on the other hand, is watered mostly by rainfall.
- Organic cotton is also grown without toxic pesticides — that have been linked to cancer in rural communities.
- Up to 91% less water than conventional cotton
- Eliminates the need for toxic pesticides
- Produces 46% less CO2 emissions
- Only represents 0.7% of global cotton production
Care for organic cotton
80% of clothing’s environmental impact comes from its care. So proper care is crucial.
- Only wash when necessary.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- If you want your clothes to last even
longer, line dry.
Learn More about our other fabrics
Save plastic bottles from our landfills and oceans.
Nau’s own invention. Waterproofing without PFCs.
Demand for cashmere is ravaging Mongolia’s grasslands