- MicroModal is made of renewably-grown beech wood trees.
- The fine quality version of modal, MicroModal is spun into a fine fabric that has the softness of silk and the breathability of cotton.
- Its closed-loop manufacturing process dramatically reduces waste and energy use.
- 95% of production materials are recovered in the closed-loop manufacturing process
- Carbon neutral
- 50% more water-absorbent than cotton
- FSC and PEFC certifiedaward-winning process
Care for Micro modal
80% of clothing’s environmental impact comes from its care. So proper care is crucial.
- Only wash when necessary.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low — like cotton.
- If you want your clothes to last longer, line dry.
Learn More about our other fabrics
Tencel + Tencel Sun
From sustainably-managed eucalyptus trees.
Save plastic bottles from our landfills and oceans
Nau’s own invention. Waterproofing without PFCs.