Humanely raised by small farms.
- Merino wool is the name for fine micron wool grown by merino sheep. It has the high performance Nau demands — with the soft comfort of wool.
- Most wool is grown through barbaric animal cruelty, which is why use certifications and supply chain monitoring to ensure fair treatment.
- Sourced from long-term partners in New Zealand, Australia and South America
- Renewably shorn from merino sheep and spun into a biodegradable fabric
- Responsible Wool Standard Certified
Care for Merino Wool
80% of clothing’s environmental impact comes from its care. So proper care is crucial.
- Only wash when necessary.
- Most of our merino wool garments are machine washable.
- Lay flat to dry.
Learn More about our other fabrics
Demand for cashmere is ravaging Mongolia’s grasslands.
Requires little water. But performs beautifully.
Actually improves the quality of the soil it grows in.