Actually improves its environment.
- Hemp is a weed (hence it’s popular nickname) and is an incredibly resilient plant.
- It requires little water, no pesticides or fertilizers, and actually improves the quality of the soil it grows in.
- Uses 87% less water than conventional cotton
- 1.63 tons of carbon is removed from the air for every ton of hemp grown
- 4x as durable as cotton
- 100% biodegradable
Care for Hemp
80% of clothing’s environmental impact comes from its care. So proper care is crucial.
- Only wash when necessary.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Remove from the dryer quickly.
Learn More about our other fabrics
Requires little water. But performs beautifully.
Responsibly sourced from small, humane farms
Save plastic bottles from our landfills and oceans.