The quality, sustainable alternative to cashmere.
- Mongolia is slowly turning into a desert — from overproduction of cashmere.
- Alpaca wool is equally luxurious with a fraction of the impact. Our partners raise Alpacas sustainably and ethically on family farms in the Peruvian Andes.
- Raising alpacas requires significantly less water and food than goats
- Alpacas don’t trample their environment and graze evenly
- 90% of Mongolia is at risk of turning into a desert from overproduction of cashmere
Care for Alpaca Wool
80% of clothing’s environmental impact comes from its care. So proper care is crucial.
- Only wash when necessary.
- Hand wash in cold water with natural soap.
- Lay flat to dry
Learn More about our other fabrics
Responsibly sourced from small, humane farms.
Actually improves the quality of the soil it grows in.
Requires little water. But performs beautifully.